Any chance of a revamped Honey?

Started by Heedless Horseman, 03 July 2016, 01:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heedless Horseman

The Grant has been revamped to a better suspension...BUT WHY NO SKIRTS? (Grant nearly always wore skirts in the Desert...Lee went free!)  ;)

Anyway...the PenD Honey looks great above the suspension... turret does not suffer squashed syndrome but, overall, model has that 'stood on' look.
Any revamp with heightened suspension...with sandskirts...in the pipeline?

Also...the Crusader could well do with a remodelling...turret and skirts just look wrong. Have seen a Japanese resin 1/144 Crusader II that looks fantastic...(would match Takara panzers)...but so is the cost!  :(

Keep up with the good work, anyway!   :)
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Leon

We'll be revamping all of the Sherman variants over the rest of the year, so the Honey will be in there to be done.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Honey isn't a Sherman, it's an M3...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

And much smaller.

Memo to self, sell Leon "50 famous tanks", he might recognise them then.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

d_Guy

Based on another current forum topic, apparently Techno won't be revamping HIS honey!
Sleep with clean hands ...

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 03 July 2016, 03:18:54 AM
Honey isn't a Sherman, it's an M3...

Yeah, I get that...  :D  I thought they shared the suspension/running gear from the Shermans, so would be in that batch of revamps, but I've checked and realised it's not the same track setup. 

Which unfortunately means I'm sure when they'll be getting done.  They were definitely on the list, so they will get the treatment at some point, I'll have to chat with Dave and see where we're fitting them in.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Heedless Horseman

04 July 2016, 12:14:19 AM #6 Last Edit: 04 July 2016, 12:22:11 AM by Heedless Horseman
'50 Famous Tanks' IS the definitive source book! Think my copy is still there somewhere...but the spine wore out pre teen!    ;D
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)