Dallas

Started by unclegreasy, 01 July 2016, 03:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclegreasy

Howdy folk! 
BKC is my favorite WII minis game and I have only found one other gamer in Dallas area; he is over 50 miles away.  Needles to say, I'm looking for more BJC gamers.  Heck, even those not familiar with the game; I'm willing to teach.  If you're out here, text me at 832-928-9074 or email magcon.justo@gamail.com
Regards,
Justo

d_Guy

Welcome to the forum Justo. At first I thought you meant Dallas, WV and became excited but based on area code I see you are in the slightly bigger Dallas. I suspect you'll end up finding lots more gamers in the area - good luck in the hunt for opponents.  incidently do you do other periods?
Sleep with clean hands ...

Leon

Hi Justo, welcome to the Forum!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Welcome, Justo.

Guy .....A bigger Dallas ? The only one (I think) I've heard of, is in Texas.....That small state, that's bigger than the whole of the UK put together.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

d_Guy

Quote from: Techno on 01 July 2016, 04:12:54 PM
Guy .....A bigger Dallas ? The only one (I think) I've heard of, is in Texas.....That small state, that's bigger than the whole of the UK put together.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Yes - Dallas, TX (technically Dallas-Fort Worth metro) -population 6.4 Million, Dallas, WV - population 464 (probably 463, since I think Fred moved since the last census). Since joining the forum I have been trying to learn the art of British understatement :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hello and welcome!
dGuy, not too bad...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Yet more hostiles.

Welcome I suppose .........

IanS  ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Quote from: ianrs54 on 01 July 2016, 05:23:41 PM
Yet more hostiles.

Welcome I suppose .........

IanS  ;)

Don't worry. They've never stopped resenting the fact that, after they sold out Czechoslovakia and it didn't work, the rest of us had to save them.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Subedai

Wotcha from me in Maidstone...not the one in Vermont (pop. 208 ish), but the one in the UK (pop. near 120,000 and rising).

:D :D

MickS
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

d_Guy

Quote from: FierceKitty on 01 July 2016, 05:38:38 PM
Don't worry. They've never stopped resenting the fact that, after they sold out Czechoslovakia and it didn't work, the rest of us had to save them.
Darn it, Kitty, over my head again! My meager knowledge of history ends with the Targarians - no - wait - the Stewarts having their throne usurped. So are you speaking of the minor meddlings of Roosevelt or the doings of that famous Texan, Neville Chamberlain, or is the they the UK and the rest the the patriotic response of the Commonwealth?  :)

Leman

Welcome to the forum. WWII not my cuppa, so our paths will probably not cross again.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

SV52

"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Bodvoc

'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

PB

Hello Justo and welcome

Ithoriel

Hi Justo, welcome to the forum.

As a fellow BKC fan it's always nice to see others who are into the rules too.

I'm playing mainly Kursk era games, when I get a game at all. My Germans don't see the gaming table often enough and my Russians haven't even seen the painting table yet!

Sadly I'm the wrong side of the pond to be a viable opponent but out of interest what armies do you have?

Cheers!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data