Latest ACW

Started by jems, 23 June 2016, 08:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

Wow! Lovely bit of painting  :-bd
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Leman

Wow! fabulous little blue square with a white question mark.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

toxicpixie

VERY nice!

Couldn't make them out on the phone screen last night (and Photobucket is bloody awful on the iPhone, not even worth attempting to view them!), but the piccy is now in viewable size on my main machine, and those are lovely :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

d_Guy

Very well done (and thanks to Leon for enlarging). Jems, I particularly like the mix of figures and colours along with random butternut and grey. They truly look the part.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

nikharwood

Leman

Now they're up, and well worth the wait I must say. Lovely looking job you've done on them.

jems

Thank you for the great comments. Once again I'm sorry for the poor attempt at posting. Thanks Leon for sorting. Regards to all.

Leman

Spotted that you'd only just appeared on the forum, so a very warm welcome from me.

Bunny

I'll add to the praise, very nice!!

But it reminds me I should be doing my ACW...instead I'm doing my 7YW Austrians lol

Gazza

Great job on making them "pop". Hopefully we can see more in the future!
'Which painting in the National Gallery would I save if there was a fire? The one nearest the door of course.' - GB Shaw

Das Blog: http://we-stand-and-fight.blogspot.co.uk/