Top 10 Thoughts

Started by Rob, 22 June 2016, 12:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Quote from: Techno on 24 June 2016, 07:00:00 AM
I can go back and change your post to 'sole' again, Rob.  ;)

Watt dew yew maen?

Roy

24 June 2016, 09:52:22 AM #31 Last Edit: 24 June 2016, 11:26:58 AM by RoyWilliamson
Second most important thought going through my head is, what shall I eat at 10 o'clock, with my cup of tea?

Sultana scone. Piece of dark chocolate. Both bought at a Lidl store ... er, ironic??  ;D

[post edit]

Oh, FFS!  ~X(

The one time I actually intend to quote one of my posts I go and modify it by mistake.
Now the original post is gone.

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Chad

Croissants while they are cheap and available.

fsn

Well I hope the hobby can remain international and see no reason why it can't.

Why, without our friends in Europe we would never have had WWI, the Napoleonic Wars, War of the Spanish Succession, Anglo-Dutch Wars, the Spanish Armada etc, etc.

As for breakfast, you could also have a crescent shaped puffy-crumbly-buttery roll.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Leaving...baaaad news, I fear.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Roy

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 24 June 2016, 09:52:22 AM
Second most important thought going through my head is, what shall I eat at 10 o'clock, with my cup of tea?

Sultana scone. Piece of dark chocolate. Both bought at a Lidl store ... er, ironic??  ;D

[post edit]

Oh, FFS!  ~X(

The one time I actually intend to quote one of my posts I go and modify it by mistake.
Now the original post is gone.

This should be the reply to the food question.
The question on price rises in the hobby, due to political events, has been lost  :(
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Westmarcher

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 24 June 2016, 09:52:22 AM

Also ironic that England & Wales might have indirectly voted for the break-up of the UK.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Ithoriel

I will go, I will go, now the referendum's over
To remain in the EU that England left to be a loner,
I will go, I will go.

If Nicola comes along, if she calls us a' together,
Saying, "Youse lost the last ref, are ye up tae fight another?"
I will go, I will go

Don't want Boris as PM, don't want Farage on the docket,
Don't want the one percent with politicians in their pocket,
I will go, I will go.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Matt J

10am shall from hence forth be known as Brexit time.

A time where you consume a late breakfast (croissant or otherwise) before throwing abuse at your work colleagues for no longer sharing their wine gums with you and storm out the office - I think it'll catch on.
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Westmarcher

Just had a thought (that's why I'm writing it here). Does this mean we (the UK) don't have to take part in the Eurovision Song Contest?

Hurrah! <:-P

No. Wait. If Scotland gets independence and remains in the EU, we're back where we started.

Noooooooo!   X_X
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Leman

Never thought I'd ever actually see Turkeys vote for Christmas. One woman on the TV, when told that EU funding had poured millions into regenerating her town replied, "I don't know anything about that far back. But now we've got our England back."
Democracy can be a very dangerous thing.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leman

I also thought about Eurovision, then remembered countries like Russia, Ukraine and Norway are in it, so no bonus there then!

d_Guy

Not sure what you lot have done but woke up this AM to discover I now have a 10% discount at Pendraken.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Matt J

I'm quietly crying in the corner. Hopefully someone in France or Italy will take me in  :'(
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Leman

My plan is move to Scotland or Ireland. Hopefully both will go independent leaving the kingdom of Dopiness to fend for its xenophobic self.