(SALE) Fieldworks resin terrain

Started by nikharwood, 16 June 2016, 09:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

O Dinas Powys

(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Wulf

Quote from: nikharwood on 24 June 2016, 07:50:54 PM
I think that bit is actually a chimney - three's a recess at one end of the building...
It is indeed - makes a bettwe wall than a chimney, given there's no detail on one side, and nothing inside the building to provide smoke!

Not a problem though, I intend to add some details inside, and the chimney mended as easily as a bit of the wall did...

FierceKitty

Quote from: mad lemmey on 24 June 2016, 07:55:23 PM
Church is tempting...

As an atheist I have to disagree. As an architecture nut, I find churches tempting, admittedly.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

O Dinas Powys

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Wulf on 24 June 2016, 05:58:32 PM
Got my factory & block of flats, very nicely packaged, but unfortunately the factory suffered a little battle damage anyway... However, it was all mended in a minute, and confirmed my opinion that this resin is hard but brittle, and breaks very cleanly and superglues back together seamlessly...

Just for the record, yup, definitely very brittle: managed to knock a chunk out of the church when I was giving it a good rub with a toothbrush!  #-o

Superglued back in fine though  #:-S  ;)

Cheers!

Meirion

nikharwood

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 26 July 2016, 12:23:17 PM
Just for the record, yup, definitely very brittle: managed to knock a chunk out of the church when I was giving it a good rub with a toothbrush!  #-o

Superglued back in fine though  #:-S  ;)

Cheers!

Meirion

Glad it's all worked out ok :)

O Dinas Powys