What We're Working On 2016!

Started by Leon, 08 June 2016, 01:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: FierceKitty on 09 June 2016, 08:46:27 AM
Mew?

(In tones of wistful cuteness)

Cute don't work round 'ere. I can resist Lab pups, so elderly Kats 'as no chance.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

As it happens, you're not the sculptor. Ever know a cat turn on the cute where he had nothing to gain?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Quote from: FierceKitty on 09 June 2016, 01:16:17 PM
As it happens, you're not the sculptor. Ever know a cat turn on the cute where he had nothing to gain?

I'm just going out to the pole barn.....For the fifth time....To try and solder this wretched 'sword' to the model. (Why THIS one is being such a pain in the bottom, I just cannot understand.)

Like I say.....I'm going outside.....and may be some time.  X_X

Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

For God's sake, look after our armies.

Techno

I dropped the sword on the workbench...... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Back indoors......To collect some more brass rod.

Back outside for the SIXTH time to hammer the rod into flats.

Back inside to use the Dremel, to shape the %$£%ing  thing. (I made two, in case I lost another)

Back outside for the SEVENTH time......And solder the sword in place.

FierceKitty

Ah, an atheist will be praying for you in his heart this evening!

Zippee

Techno needs to update his entry in the commute thread

nikharwood

Techno

......And I'll have to go back to the pole barn tomorrow morning, and re-solder it, once the putty on the arm has completely cured......It still looks too waffy.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Cheers - Mr Grumpy.

FierceKitty

Save it for the remake of the Waffy SS figures.

Baconheimer

Quote from: Leon on 08 June 2016, 01:48:43 AM1. Warband - Just a few more ranges to be done for this, and then all of the Warband ranges are online.
Will all of the armies included in the book be remodeled or just a selection of them?

Leon

09 June 2016, 08:45:04 PM #26 Last Edit: 10 June 2016, 01:02:25 AM by Leon
Quote from: Baconheimer on 09 June 2016, 08:35:06 PM
Will all of the armies included in the book be remodeled or just a selection of them?

All of them, 8 are already done and have been released, so we're just working on the remaining 4.

Dark Elves - All done and here with us, just waiting to be production moulded.
Dragonmen - 90% complete and here at Pendraken HQ.  We just need to send Phil the new Knight dollies to finish up the mounted Knights.
Eldritch Vampires - With Phil at the moment and being worked on.
Samurai Apes - Last army to be done, will be started once the Eldritch are done.

Here's a sneaky shot of the new Dragons as well, we're really happy with these:
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

They look a bit nice !!  8)

Samurai Elves??? Are these new?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Sandinista

Techno

Quote from: fred. on 09 June 2016, 08:53:25 PM
They look a bit nice !!  8)
Samurai Elves??? Are these new?

They're not on my list, Forbes.....But I do have a bag of Samurai Apes, sitting behind me, to work on, once I've finished the Eldritch Vampires.  ;)

Anyone want to guess what I used to make the thin metal 'formers' for all the dragon wings....(Those shown... and also the 'littler ones' for the accessories range)....

No clues. (Hic - cheersh.)

You won't be able to see it....But there's a stylized dragon's head on the shields.

Cheers - Phil