New KV model

Started by Leon, 06 June 2016, 10:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

As part of the ongoing revamp of some of our older models, this month the new KV model arrived, giving us the KV-1, the uprated KV-1E, and the rather large target that was the KV-2.

We're getting some more of these new models ready for release now, so keep an eye out for those!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

nikharwood

Ithoriel

More things to empty my bank account! :)

All these new vehicles do look splendid!

I keep trying to work out how to convert a PzIV into an ammo carrier for my Karl Morser .... then I see what real talent can produce and slink away!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

Very nice, indeed.

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

mart678

Wulf

I see the exaggerated chunky tracks are still in favour. I don't like those. And it looks like there's no suspension detail at all, other than the wheels.

From the trackguards up, these look very nice indeed.

Ithoriel

Quote from: Wulf on 07 June 2016, 06:03:08 PM
I see the exaggerated chunky tracks are still in favour. I don't like those. And it looks like there's no suspension detail at all, other than the wheels.

From the trackguards up, these look very nice indeed.

Each to their own but I like the tracks as is.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Norm

I think the new level of detail is taking the armour up into another league and makes the 10mm stuff well placed to compete with the new 6mm stuff from Baccus (whenever that is!) and the GHQ stuff.

mart678

The Chunky tracks are a side effect of the casting process they have to be made slightly thicker or they don't cast  :(