Some New ECW sculpts!

Started by Leon, 06 June 2016, 10:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Poggle on 28 September 2016, 12:42:05 AM
Lovely job!  :-bd

I think I might have missed that deadline, but I'll get them done asap!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jchaos79

nigel drury

Leon,

Which other ECW codes did you have in mind for potential revision?  Scottish frame guns would be useful, possibly some more figures suitable for clubmen and more infantry in Monmouth caps would always be welcome.

Leon

There's a couple of the codes which could do with a bit of attention.  New sculpts for the dismounted dragoons in code EC4, and for the peasants in EC8.  New artillery crews as requested above would be nice, for both English and Scottish.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GrumpyOldMan

29 September 2016, 01:15:28 AM #49 Last Edit: 29 September 2016, 01:17:48 AM by GrumpyOldMan
Hello

I see you have EC27 Dismounted dragoons, morion - do you have mounted dragoons morion in mind? Or are they old type figures? (Photo from AndyMac)

Incidentally all the pictures from Great Hall Minis seem to have gone west eg http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=9775.0 the photos of EC27 and EC28 are missing.

Picture from Google of EC27:-

and EC28:-

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 29 September 2016, 01:15:28 AM
I see you have EC27 Dismounted dragoons, morion - do you have mounted dragoons morion in mind? Or are they old type figures? (Photo from AndyMac)

Incidentally all the pictures from Great Hall Minis seem to have gone west eg http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=9775.0 the photos of EC27 and EC28 are missing.

Those are the old EC12 figures, so any new dismounted dragoons would likely match the newer mounted sculpts.

On the missing photos, I noticed that recently when someone was asking for some images of those codes.  I need to get some proper photos done for the website really, I'll try and get that done.

nigel drury

Thinking of sieges, are there any suitable guns on ship or garrison carriages that could be used for C17th or C18th?

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

nigel drury

Thanks, I'd missed the ones in the SYB range.  Do you know if there are any photos of SYB20 or 21 about?

Leman

I've never actually seen them and unfortunately don't own any as all my stuff is field artillery,

nigel drury

I've managed to find a picture here http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,322.0.html in a discussion on pirates, which look just the thing.

Leman

Excellent! They do look good.

Nosher

Quote from: Nosher on 10 August 2016, 10:25:46 AM
Any news on these? My Parliamentarians wont come out of their box unless coaxed by an Agitator :)

My Parliamentarians have gone into winter quarters awaiting Agitators.

Not to worry, loads of napoleonics still to do over the winter ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Coincidentally I've just finished blackwashing these ready for release tonight, so your parliamentarians can soon come out of hiding...!