Some New ECW sculpts!

Started by Leon, 06 June 2016, 10:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Quote from: Ithoriel on 09 June 2016, 05:53:17 PM
Art direction is infinitely superior in novels :)

So is the acting! Even the worst lines are given with style and grace.  :)
Sleep with clean hands ...

Nosher

Nice additions to the range ;)

It would be good if the preacher were available singly. Excellent Agitator marker for Baroque :)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Tarty

Quote from: Nosher on 10 June 2016, 07:39:22 AM
Nice additions to the range ;)

It would be good if the preacher were available singly. Excellent Agitator marker for Baroque :)
Exactly my thinking   ;)
"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel..."
2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

d_Guy

Nosher and Tarty - I second the idea of using with Baroque. Have been considering using the woman in the SYW civilian set who is carrying two buckets on a shoulder yoke for use as a unit disorganization marker. Now need to figure out a reacted marker.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Leman

Rather enjoying the Preacher on Amazon Prime.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Nosher

Any news on these? My Parliamentarians wont come out of their box unless coaxed by an Agitator :)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Nosher on 10 August 2016, 10:25:46 AM
My Parliamentarians wont come out of their box unless coaxed by an Agitator :)

...as the bishop said to the actress...  :> O:-)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leon

They should be going into a master mould next week and then I can get started on prepping production moulds.  I'd like to get them released before the end of this month.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nigel drury

Is there any likelihood of producing some more ECW gun crew and packaging them like the LoA range?  The latter has excellent variety whereas the ECW packs only have two poses plus a repeat of the infantry officer.

Techno

Sorry, Nigel....Can't answer your question, but as that was your first post.......

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers - Phil

cameronian

The woman on the bench ... it looks as if she's ... well ... maybe its the light, I'll get a magnifier ... no she's definitely ... Leon really !!!
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Techno

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Cheers - Appalled of Wales.

Leon

Quote from: nigel drury on 27 September 2016, 10:44:32 AM
Is there any likelihood of producing some more ECW gun crew and packaging them like the LoA range?  The latter has excellent variety whereas the ECW packs only have two poses plus a repeat of the infantry officer.

It's not something we've got on the schedule at the moment, but I would like to revamp a couple more of the ECW codes over the coming years.  Better gun crews might be something we can sneak in at the same time.

Welcome to the Forum as well!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ryman

I'd second Nigel's request as I was planning a 28mm Drogheda seige diorama as a gift for my grandfather.
Now that I'm back on 10mm the added variety would be great.
Glad to hear it might happen in the future  :)

Poggle

Quote from: Leon on 11 August 2016, 02:05:21 AM
They should be going into a master mould next week and then I can get started on prepping production moulds.  I'd like to get them released before the end of this month.

Lovely job!  :-bd