List of new Vehicles coming through 2015/2016

Started by Leon, 07 January 2015, 12:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunhit

Thanks Leon for the quick response.

My brother and a small band of players are looking at Cold War Moderns as their next gaming period, so will start dropping some heavy hints (rather than 6mm/15mm). I am personally interested in 10mm current moderns as I am planning a Near Future/Sci fi project. Any news of infantry yet for this period?

Adrian

Leon

Quote from: Gunhit on 24 February 2016, 12:07:11 AM
I am personally interested in 10mm current moderns as I am planning a Near Future/Sci fi project. Any news of infantry yet for this period?

Which ones, the Near Future/Sci-Fi infantry?  Those would be a long way away currently, sometime towards the end of 2017 I'd think ready for the revised FWC rules.  If you mean current/modern infantry, those are further down the line so we're looking at several years.  If you mean the post-war/Cold War infantry, those will be started in the next 3 months hopefully, once Techno has finished with the Warband ranges.  We've not decided where to start just yet, so we might look at offering the decision up on here maybe...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Gunhit

Thanks Leon much appreciated. It was the Cold war infantry really but thanks for the update on the others.