Lizardmen with Guns

Started by Baconheimer, 04 June 2016, 01:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baconheimer

Are there any plans to make Lizardman with guns?  I am imagining them in the same pose as the Ratmen with guns.

Leon

No plans at the moment, we've got the current SFX1 code:

and the mounted version in SFX2:

When we get to Future War Commander in 2017/18, we may look at doing some Sci-Fi'd Lizards at that point.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Baconheimer

Hmmm.  Those are certainly interesting, but I was hoping for Lizardmen with less advanced weaponry.

Leon

Quote from: Baconheimer on 05 June 2016, 07:49:19 PM
Hmmm.  Those are certainly interesting, but I was hoping for Lizardmen with less advanced weaponry.

Ah right, probably not something we'd be doing anytime soon then unfortunately.  I'll add it to the request lists though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Baconheimer

Quote from: Leon on 06 June 2016, 01:39:45 AM
Ah right, probably not something we'd be doing anytime soon then unfortunately.  I'll add it to the request lists though.
I understand fully.  No companies, as far as I can tell, produce 10/15 mm fantasy Lizardmen with guns.