AWI Misc

Started by Leon, 14 May 2016, 08:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

And last but least, with all of the main AWI ranges photo'd and done, here's the remaining miscellaneous codes to finish everything off.  These include the casualties, our George Washington figure and then George up on his plinth!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

"Some day my plinth will come" :)

Nice paint job, I've come to expect no less!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Belting !

Cheers - Phil.

petercooman

That statue looks great!

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Steve J

cracking stuff once again 8)

Dave Fielder

Wouldn't the plinth be an 1812 item? He was still alive in 1775-83 so may not have been a statue during the war. :-\
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

FierceKitty

Quote from: Ithoriel on 14 May 2016, 08:52:05 PM
"Some day my plinth will come" :)

In my old regiment, we'd have given you a revolver with one bullet and looked you sternly in the eye, then left you alone for a while....
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

Quote from: FierceKitty on 03 September 2016, 02:46:53 PM
In my old regiment

In the 3rd Heavy Nudists with Major Bloodnok by any chance? ;)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

By George, Sir! Don't tell me you passed through those ranks too!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

Quote from: FierceKitty on 03 September 2016, 03:10:27 PM
By George, Sir! Don't tell me you passed through those ranks too!

I was a subaltern in the 3rd Regular Army Deserters with him. He still had the cap badge of the 3rd Heavy Nudists though,"Oh, what a cap badge they had!" He'd kept many souvenirs of the unit, including the regimental pay chest ... and contents ;)