Well I only promised not to buy Figures - so this won't count as breakking it

Very nice

So a few vehicles next then ;) ;D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

d_Guy

Like the looks of the sectional bridges! If sometime you did the same think with stone arch bridges that would be truly awsome (just in case you had know idea about what to do next :))
Sleep with clean hands ...

holdfast

It would be super to have a damaged/broken version as well for those moments when stuff goes wrong. For our recent Nechanitz, the whole rate of arrival of the Prussians depends on one rickety bridge that collapsed periodically and which had to be rebuilt several times. We had to drill holes into our existing bridge and patch it up with matchsticks, which took longer than it did in 1866.

Ithoriel

For broken version, remove one of the roadway sections, scatter some broken cocktail sticks, et voila! ... damaged section.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Orcs

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

Quote from: d_Guy on 08 January 2016, 10:21:12 PM
Like the looks of the sectional bridges! If sometime you did the same think with stone arch bridges that would be truly awsome (just in case you had know idea about what to do next :))

Hmm, watch this space then...!  :D

Quote from: holdfast on 10 January 2016, 07:47:15 PM
It would be super to have a damaged/broken version as well for those moments when stuff goes wrong. For our recent Nechanitz, the whole rate of arrival of the Prussians depends on one rickety bridge that collapsed periodically and which had to be rebuilt several times. We had to drill holes into our existing bridge and patch it up with matchsticks, which took longer than it did in 1866.

We'll see how the sales go and we might add a ruined one further down the line.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Norm

Just bought this bridge and I am very impressed with the quality and versatility .... This is going to see a lot of table time. Good to see Pendraken moving forward on terrain pieces.

Leon

Quote from: Norm on 18 March 2016, 11:13:50 AM
Just bought this bridge and I am very impressed with the quality and versatility .... This is going to see a lot of table time. Good to see Pendraken moving forward on terrain pieces.

Glad you like it, we've got more new scenery coming before Salute hopefully, this time for the WWII and ACW gamers...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

LinLin

i wonder how these would affect a game having them run over water i got to get some of these