Pendraken Website

Started by Leman, 06 May 2016, 08:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

No it aint.....straight in

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leman

Leman

Is it that it has been repaired so that microsoft users can access it? I have a Mac and can only get in through Minibits, which means I can engage with the forum but not with the catalogue.

Techno

I can get at it thro' the forum...As I write.

I can also get to it directly....At the moment.

Matt may have fixed it.....Or may still be working on it.....So it may be intermittent for a little while yet.  :-\
To a certain extent we probably need to wait until 'Da Boss' is back on home territory.

Cheers - Phil.

Steve J

Fine for me at 16.31. No problems with the forum either.

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Techno

17:32......Working here. (Both directly and via the forum)

Matt may still be working on it.

I'm sure Leon will 'update' everyone on the situation, as soon as he possibly can.
(Hope the show went well !...I presume they'll be packing up to come home fairly soon.)

Cheers - Phil

Leman

Orcs

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

mollinary

And back up!  Do you think someone is trying to increase the rate of posting to win the freebie?   :-\ :D

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Steve J

Ithoriel

I've seen this problem, back when I worked on web stuff, where projects were created in different versions of ASP and one called the other. So I presume it's a version mismatch causing the glitch. There again, it's years since I did any of this so what do I know :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

andys

Leman

Back on; but for how long?