Congratulations Leicester

Started by Techno, 02 May 2016, 10:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pierre the shy

"Hi, my name is Peter and I'm a Spurs supporter"

Well done Leicester...I suppose Eden Hazard will be given the freedom of Leicester City for scoring the equalising goal against Spurs   :o

Spurs have stepped up a gear this season to finish second (if the Gooners don't spoil the party) and can, hopefully, go one better next season. I think they've really turned a corner this year by beating "top four" sides who used to routinely thrash them, though they still need more consistancy in more "routine" games - drawing 1 - 1 with WBA !?!  >:(

COYS!!!
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Subedai

I listened to the match on the radio and was amazed that there weren't more cards given out. Then watched it on MoTD and was reminded of some of the games from the seventies where that kind of tackling was allowed and most players were grateful to finish the 90 with both legs still attached...especially if they played against Leeds!  I'm glad Leicester got the title and now hope that the Hammers can beat both Swansea and Man U to finish fifth or if Man City slip up again they could even get fourth and make it a great season.

COYI!
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Tawa

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 03 May 2016, 09:12:57 AM
Well done Leicester.  :-bd <:-P m/ :O) 8) =D> <)

But...

Well done to the North East, too

[Does that make Darlo the best team in the Darlington and Stockton area for 2016?  :d ]

Warrington are on the way up as well.....
Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.

Kiwidave

It was great see a 'lesser' team do what other teams full of over-paid glory boys couldn't :D

However, the best outcome this year was this:

Straight back into League after an appalling 2014-15 :D