Congratulations Leicester

Started by Techno, 02 May 2016, 10:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Says it all.

Wonderful to see one of the so called 'lesser clubs' win the Premier League.
Good on them.

Cheers - Phil

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.

Leon

Verry happy to see the Chelsea/Spurs draw tonight and Leicester win the league!  It's quite the fairy story and gives a little hope to everyone that it's possible. 

Now we just need Boro to win/draw next weekend and we're back in the big league as well!

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

It's getting main stream coverage over here, even if the ball is the wrong shape ;)

FK should be happy ;D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Steve J

Yep, well done to Leicester. Great to see a 'lesser' team win the title. Now we just have the prospect of Gary Lineker presenting MotD in his underwear :-&

Sandinista

Wish I had a tenner on them at the beginning of the season :-)

Cheers
Ian

Techno

I think the whole of the UK are thinking the same thing, Ian.  ;D ;D ;D

You can have a punt on Burnley winning the Premiership next season......They're 5000-1 at the moment.
Lightening surely can't strike twice......Can it ?

I don't think we'll ever see this sort of thing happen again.

Cheers - Phil

Roy

Well done Leicester.  :-bd <:-P m/ :O) 8) =D> <)

But...

Well done to the North East, too

[Does that make Darlo the best team in the Darlington and Stockton area for 2016?  :d ]
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Bodvoc

Well done the Foxes, now we just need Blackpool to escape relegation!
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Werthor

Grats from an Empoli Fc supporter, sometimes dreams come true (at least in England)! 

Westmarcher

Amazing achievement. So pleased for them and slightly jealous (because I support a "wee" team) but don't begrudge them one iota. And what a torrid match between Spurs and Chelsea! Ideally it would have been great if Leicester had won it on their home ground but I'm sure no-one in Leicester is complaining - I wouldn't!   <:-P
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

FierceKitty

Why is Techno posting about cheese?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.