April 2016 Newsletter!

Started by Leon, 27 April 2016, 12:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR T

Any news on the release date for the Prussians?  :-\

Leman

Oh dear me, I've only just got the ETA joke  :-[
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Quote from: MR T on 01 May 2016, 08:36:25 AM
Any news on the release date for the Prussians?  :-\

Shouldn't be too far off, but not in time for Falkirk I'm afraid.  We've had a hectic April on the mail orders so all my time since Salute has been spent casting, rather than prepping all the production moulds.  I've got about half of the masters cast up, so I only need to find a couple of days to finish them off and then they can go over into the moulding queue.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

MR T

Leman

I've read that letter several times now and still can't see anything about Prussians. Are these wild, Baltic tribesmen, LOA types, WSS, SYW, Napoleonic or Age of Unification?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Quote from: Leman on 01 May 2016, 05:58:20 PM
I've read that letter several times now and still can't see anything about Prussians. Are these wild, Baltic tribesmen, LOA types, WSS, SYW, Napoleonic or Age of Unification?

Napoleonic, we've had them with us for some time now and they're all master moulded.  I'm hoping to get the production moulds started when we get back from the Carronade show.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!