Tiger II and the T-35!

Started by Leon, 04 August 2016, 02:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

Ah yes, fsn, the Pendraken Penitent's Robe, for those guilty of straying from the true path :)

I prefer the Pendraken Forum Warrior Robe myself.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

Is that the one that's +2 vs Orcs, Greeblings, and northern English?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

It's the one worn by those waiting patiently for the overworked Pendraken crew to have time to cast a range they want.

As you can see, the blades built into the cuffs prevent the wearer slowing the process down even further by forcing them to reply to "are we nearly there yet?" type posting :D 
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Wulf

Quote from: Ithoriel on 25 October 2016, 02:17:33 PM...slowing the process down even further by forcing them to reply to "are we nearly there yet?" type posting :D 
I resemble that remark !  :o

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I would so wear that, if it came in black, lined red, and not wool (lanolin allergy)!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

ronan

Quote from: fsn on 25 October 2016, 01:13:17 PM
(...) BTW: The New Pendraken Forum clothing range has just been released
(...)

So you wear clothes, FSN ?  I've been told  you did not ....
:P

;)

Ithoriel

Quote from: mad lemmey on 25 October 2016, 04:02:32 PM
I would so wear that, if it came in black, lined red, and not wool (lanolin allergy)!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner