200k = £100 - Forum Giveaway!

Started by Leon, 25 April 2016, 04:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred.

Quote from: Shedman on 20 May 2016, 04:37:51 PM
Damn - Pipped at the post - literally  :'( :'( :'(

<grits teeth>Congratulations on winning Fred</grits teeth>   :)

my excel 2.0 spreadsheet calculation got the day right 25 days ago - I just need to tinker with the hours calculation and next time it will be mine , all mine   :d :d :d

It did get very close. I had kind of expected it to hit 200k overnight - but it was very quiet last night.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

zackzeta

yeah it spikes at a  certain time stops at night and then spikes back up in the morning

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Depends how busy the Kiwi contingent is!  ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Hang on a jiffy!  Forbes won the 100,000 Giveaway as well!  Have you got a DeLorean parked on your drive?! 

And can you help me pick some random numbers for a little lottery type affair on Saturday night...   :-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bodvoc

Well done Fred,everyone to the forum  bar, Fred is buying.
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

Quote from: Bodvoc on 20 May 2016, 07:45:53 PM
Well done Fred,everyone to the forum  bar, Fred is buying.

Flaming Paint Strippers all round!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

fred.

Quote from: Leon on 20 May 2016, 05:59:21 PM
Hang on a jiffy!  Forbes won the 100,000 Giveaway as well!  Have you got a DeLorean parked on your drive?! 

And can you help me pick some random numbers for a little lottery type affair on Saturday night...   :-\

Shh!

34, 29, 4, 15, 22, 6

But I think I'm better when the odds are a bit lower

Womble67

Well done fred  <:-P <:-P

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

kodiakblair

Congratulations Fred.

I have to thank my old man for me getting runner up,he was 80 yesterday so I used his estimate of when he was born.

Cheers Dad.

KB

Techno

Well, I'll be hornswoggled........I used my dear old Mum's birthday for my guess.....and I wasn't a million miles out, either !

Cheers - Phil

jchaos79