200k = £100 - Forum Giveaway!

Started by Leon, 25 April 2016, 04:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpixie

I'll take 700ish posts in the next fourteen hours please!

Get cracking!

I promise to split the prize with Leon, he can keep the money, I'll have the lead. Wait, what?
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Rob

I'll go for the backstop.

15th June, 11:00.

Cheers, Rob   :)

zackzeta

andys

Arewenearlythereyet?

And doesn't that bring back memories of "fun" journeys with the kids when they were nippers?!

WeeWars

← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Roy

Quote199504 Posts in 12336 Topics by 1827 Members

Does that mean 'voting' is now closed?
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Leon

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 16 May 2016, 09:33:43 AM
Does that mean 'voting' is now closed?

Indeed it is!  Voting is now closed for the giveaway, time now to see who wins the prize!  Only 400-ish posts to go!

8)

Quote from: zackzeta on 15 May 2016, 04:20:32 PM
May 19 12:00

You'll need a couple more posts to hit the 25-post requirement, but I'm sure you'll hit that and good luck!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

d_Guy

So with the betting now closed is derivative action possible? For example: I now calculate Shedman as the winner. I offering 10£ for a 25% share of his win - when he wins I get 25£ of his order - in the unlikely event he losses - I would pay him 10£!   All sorts of possibilities exist.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Techno

If there's the remotest chance of ME winning, I shall stop posting immediately.  :D

Cheers - Phil

Roy

Quote from: d_Guy on 17 May 2016, 04:22:54 PM
So with the betting now closed is derivative action possible? For example: I now calculate Shedman as the winner. I offering 10£ for a 25% share of his win - when he wins I get 25£ of his order - in the unlikely event he losses - I would pay him 10£!   All sorts of possibilities exist.

Reading that made my head hurt - Maths was always my worse subject! - so count me out  ;D
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

d_Guy

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 17 May 2016, 07:02:10 PM
Reading that made my head hurt - Maths was always my worse subject! - so count me out  ;D
I'm not very good at maths either. I could help you with this particular one however. At this moment there needs to be 259 more posts by 1830 today for me to win. I am willing to sell you a 100% share of my winnings for - oh - I don't know - 5p? (Payable only should I lose)  You need to act quickly however!  :D
Oops - never mind!
Sleep with clean hands ...

fred.

259 in an hour might be tricky.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

It's going to be interesting to see if that block of guesses on the 19th were a bit early, leaving it between those 3 members on the 20th.

I'll get the Centurion mould out in case it carries over onto the 21st...   ;)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

18 May 2016, 07:31:39 PM #148 Last Edit: 18 May 2016, 07:35:06 PM by petercooman
Well, just get ready, and if you pass midnight on the 20th, just cast 100£ worth of them.

edit:   

Now a serious question, if it happens on the 21st, but the last entry on the 20th was closer than the first entry on the 21st, who gets the prize? The one who entered 21st? Since he got the date right, or the one on the 20th, because his time was closer? :/

Leon

Quote from: petercooman on 18 May 2016, 07:31:39 PM
Now a serious question, if it happens on the 21st, but the last entry on the 20th was closer than the first entry on the 21st, who gets the prize? The one who entered 21st? Since he got the date right, or the one on the 20th, because his time was closer? :/

Closest to the time, so if it's 01:05 on the 21st, 23:00 on the 20th is closer than 06:00 on the 21st.