200k = £100 - Forum Giveaway!

Started by Leon, 25 April 2016, 04:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Quote from: Ithoriel on 11 May 2016, 09:11:55 PM
An aquatic ungulate, a member of the Class Aves and a pair of ovines* on this auspicious day Nosher :)

*Hippo, birdy, two ewes

;D  (But are they ungulates?)
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Fenton

Not going to win this . I am blaming the sun that came out unexpectedly for half a day and everyone rushing outside to see the phenomenon
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Roy

997 more posts to go ... 996 now!

Could you all please refrain from posting for the next 11 months so I've a better the only chance of winning  :P
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Fenton

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 12 May 2016, 09:34:01 AM
997 more posts to go ... 996 now!

Could you all please refrain from posting for the next 11 months so I've a better the only chance of winning  :P

No problem..Oh this isn't helping is it?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Maenoferren

I can't even remember what date and time I put in..
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Techno

Nine hundred and seventy three, after this.

(Don't think we should go down this road.....It's artificially inflating the posts.....Oh, why not !)   ;)

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Well there goes my hope of winning! Still, as mentioned before, probably a blessing in disguise given my lead mountain :D

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Shecky

I don't think I'm going to win unless there are 920 posts in the next 42 hours.  #-o

FierceKitty

Quote from: Shecky on 13 May 2016, 12:05:05 AM
I don't think I'm going to win unless there are 920 posts in the next 42 hours.  #-o

Here's one to help. Remember your friends when you win....
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Redstef

"From each according to ability, to each according to need" Karl Marx.............I really need those figures

2015 Painting Competition - People's Choice!
2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 4 x Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner, 1 x Runner-Up!

Westmarcher

Right, lads! Get cracking! I'm looking for roughly 300 posts over the next two and a half hours. Pleeasse!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

fsn

I could do one of my subtle campaigns for, say Korean War infantry - but I want half.  You can be happy with £50

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!