200k = £100 - Forum Giveaway!

Started by Leon, 25 April 2016, 04:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Still on Windows XP which, fingers crossed, still works 99% of the time...

bradpitre

ok, I try my luck
May 23 at 11:27 am
je suis contre les femmes............tout contre!!!!

2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 09 May 2016, 06:04:08 PM
I've put you down for 11:00am!

Do you think if you ran the next competition as "Guess the exact minute of the day" regardless of the actual date people would guess things like 13:05:30?   :d :d :d
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

jchaos79

Quickly some one post 1200 post aprox please or I will be strickthrough!!  :'(

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 09 May 2016, 06:15:33 PM
Do you think if you ran the next competition as "Guess the exact minute of the day" regardless of the actual date people would guess things like 13:05:30?   :d :d :d

Probably!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Somehow I think my guess is rather unlikely to win :(. But then given the size of my lead mountain this is probably a good thing :D!!!

jchaos79

I like your way of thinking Steve, you are optimistic!

Nosher

So my deadline has been and gone - chosen on the basis that today is my birthday.

Does that win me a sympathy prize?? ;D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Techno

No......Just a "Happy Birthday, Nosher !"  <:-P <:-P <:-P

Cheers - Phil.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

An aquatic ungulate, a member of the Class Aves and a pair of ovines* on this auspicious day Nosher :)

*Hippo, birdy, two ewes
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

DaveH

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hippy bidet Nosher! Mini hippy returns!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner