Next 'twin set' of 10mm loveliness

Started by Nosher, 18 September 2010, 11:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Oh I like it...can we have one in 10mm Leon?  :)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 25 September 2010, 08:44:49 AM

Oh I like it...can we have one in 10mm Leon?  :)

No, cos then we'd need his mate...

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Ok chaps - thanks to those of you who voted/misled/commented.

Voting over, and the winner is.....................................(as if you didn't know!).............................. Saxons, Normans and Vikings although I might ask for a recount in that Leon would naturally vote for a twin set that contained three armies... ;D

So, before I start putting my list together, which two should I go for initially? I'm tempted to go Norman/Saxon so I have a mounted army v foot army.

Once again - big thanks to Aart, Nik, DanJ, Maenoferren, Leon, Blaker, Fiercekitty, and Captain V - particulary for trying to take my eye off the ball at the end there ;)

I still think PD should do Catch the Pigeon though :D How would your figs match up against Skytrex's 1/144th Aircraft and does anyone do a pigeon in 10mm?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 26 September 2010, 05:21:15 PM
Voting over, and the winner is.....................................(as if you didn't know!).............................. Saxons, Normans and Vikings although I might ask for a recount in that Leon would naturally vote for a twin set that contained three armies... ;D

I still think PD should do Catch the Pigeon though :D How would your figs match up against Skytrex's 1/144th Aircraft and does anyone do a pigeon in 10mm?

Hey, I voted SCW!

I can do you a carrier pigeon?!  http://www.pendraken.co.uk/WW3-p4067/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

DanJ

Sorry, you got the wrong Mutley there, this is mine, got him a few years ago from the local animal sanctuary

Nosher

Couldn't decide which to buy so went and bought all three... :-\

Where else could you buy the 'backbone' of three armies and 'reinforcements' for two other for £100? Now eyeing up some fanatsy stuff for whiling away those long winter evenings with nowt on the telly other than kissball ;)

Frank Carson