New League of Augsburg Flags and Army Packs!

Started by Leon, 10 April 2016, 09:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

10 April 2016, 09:23:48 PM Last Edit: 11 April 2016, 12:57:27 AM by Leon
With the new League of Augsburg cavalry released earlier this year, it's time to add some handy army packs to the range!  These new packs procide a nice mix of codes to get you started in the period, allowing you to pick up a chunk of your army at a discounted price, before adding to it from the other codes.

League of Augsburg - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Renaissance-c12/League-of-Augsburg-sc258/

Allied army pack
1 x LOA1 Pikemen standing
1 x LOA7 Flintlock standing
1 x LOA13 Matchlock firing
1 x LOA9 Command standing
1 x LOA26 Cavalry in hats, swords, crossbelts
1 x LOA34 Allied Dragoons
3 x guns with crew (3pdr/6pdr mix)

French army pack
1 x LOA4 Pikemen marching
1 x LOA6 Matchlock marching
1 x LOA12 Flintlock firing
1 x LOA10 Command marching
1 x LOA29 Cavalry in hats, swords, waistbelts
1 x LOA33 French Dragoons
3 x guns with crew (3pdr/6pdr mix)

Both priced at £31.00.

And now, we've got a massive 17 new sets of flags!  Designed by our own Sandinista, these cover all of William, James and Louis armies, along with some extra Dutch sheets as well.

PNFL201   William III, Foot Regiments
PNFL202   William III, Horse Regiments
PNFL203   William III, Irish Regiments
PNFL204   William III, Scottish Regiments
PNFL205   William III, Danish and Huguenot Regiments
PNFL206   James II, Foot Regiments 1
PNFL207   James II, Foot Regiments 2
PNFL208   James II, Horse Regiments
PNFL209   Louis XIV, Foot Regiments 1
PNFL210   Louis XIV, Foot Regiments 2
PNFL211   Louis XIV, Foot Regiments 3
PNFL212   Louis XIV, Foot Regiments 4
PNFL213   Louis XIV, Horse Regiments 1
PNFL214   Louis XIV, Horse Regiments 2
PNFL215   Dutch, Foot Regiments 1
PNFL216   Dutch, Foot Regiments 2
PNFL217   Dutch, Horse Regiments

As always, here's a selection of images to tempt you in...

PNFL201 - William III Foot

PNFL206 - James II Foot 1

PNFL208 - James II Horse

PNFL209 - Louis XIV Foot 1

PNFL215 - Dutch Foot 1

We will of course have all of these with us at Salute next weekend!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Chad

Which regiments are in the French 2,3 &4?

Chad

fred.

Look good - you are a purveyor of endless temptations
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

Quote from: Chad on 10 April 2016, 09:52:20 PM
Which regiments are in the French 2,3 &4?

These are the pics, the regiments should be visible through the watermark:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

When my army only has Dragoons to go!
Why?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Westmarcher

Quit agree with fred. (see above). Not fully clear about the Army Packs, however. Do these include 3 guns or 6 guns (says 3pdr & 6 pdr)? And if 3 guns, how many 3 pdr and how many 6 pdr?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Leon

Quote from: Westmarcher on 10 April 2016, 11:22:28 PM
Do these include 3 guns or 6 guns (says 3pdr & 6 pdr)? And if 3 guns, how many 3 pdr and how many 6 pdr?

It's 3 guns in total, a mix of 3pdr and 6pdrs.

toxicpixie

Nice flags!

I don't suppose the older Marlborough/C18th packs will get the unit names added now ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Nosher

Nice one ;)

Now need to decide where my priorities lay..... got lots on my gaming radar and very little cash on which to spend on that lots :(
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: toxicpixie on 11 April 2016, 11:26:07 AM
I don't suppose the older Marlborough/C18th packs will get the unit names added now ;)

Possibly, if I can find the time to sit down and work out what they are!  I did have some lists somewhere for the French ones...

bradpitre

so here are a great surprise
they arrive the good momment, Kev should soon have completed the French, and I am very happy to finally have cavalry flags
do you think there will be other models in the future !!! (More Danish and Dutch, for instance? ....... Or a few German and Irish allies for French? .......... Maybe even Bavarian !!! ;))

eric
je suis contre les femmes............tout contre!!!!

2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!

toxicpixie

Quote from: Leon on 11 April 2016, 06:25:03 PM
Possibly, if I can find the time to sit down and work out what they are!  I did have some lists somewhere for the French ones...

Many are similar as the same units progress through the time period, and I do keep meanin to compile a proper list as trogon back through Warflag and references and plates etc every time is a bugger, but an actual note as to which is which would be really handy!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting