Other new releases for salute

Started by Dave, 04 April 2016, 09:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Leon hasn't had time to photograph, but the following will also being coming out ready for Salute

Moderns for 67

M50 Sherman M4A4 VVSS hull French 75mm
M50 Sherman M4A3 HVSS hull French 75mm
M51 Sherman HVSS 105mm gun
Egyptian Sherman VVSS AMX turret

WW1
General service wagon early war
General service wagon late war
General service wagon ambulance

Pictures later in the week, if time Centurion avre and bridge ;)

Dave

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Sunray

Now I know what I am ordering for April !

Leman

The WWI vehicles sound very interesting. Can they be used by different armies or are they just British. I only do Eastern Front in 10mm.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Dave

Quote from: Leman on 04 April 2016, 11:08:42 AM
The WWI vehicles sound very interesting. Can they be used by different armies or are they just British. I only do Eastern Front in 10mm.

Yes they can be used by different armies

Dave

Sunray

Quote from: Dave on 04 April 2016, 09:59:39 AM
Leon hasn't had time to photograph, but the following will also being coming out ready for Salute

Moderns for 67

M50 Sherman M4A4 VVSS hull French 75mm
M50 Sherman M4A3 HVSS hull French 75mm
M51 Sherman HVSS 105mm gun
Egyptian Sherman VVSS AMX turret

Dave

Two questions Dave

1.  Is this a spank new model or just a new turret sculpted for the existing Sherman hull?

2.  Does this mean Techno will be given the go ahead for much needed '67 era Israeli and Egyptian/Arab infantry figures ?

Yours in anticipation........ :-bd

Dave

Quote from: Sunray on 04 April 2016, 03:25:57 PM
Two questions Dave

1.  Is this a spank new model or just a new turret sculpted for the existing Sherman hull?

2.  Does this mean Techno will be given the go ahead for much needed '67 era Israeli and Egyptian/Arab infantry figures ?

Yours in anticipation........ :-bd

these are new sculpts - you will see when the pics are taken. :D

Yes soon as he has finished the last of the fantasy

Dave

Sunray

Thanks Dave-  counting the days.  Egyptian 67 infantry with AK47s, Port Suez SMGs, a mix of Russian helmets/caps and typical light belt order with desert shoes/boots opens up to an amazing range of Third World armies. 

GrumpyOldMan

Hello Leman

Quote from: Leman on 04 April 2016, 11:08:42 AM

I was looking at some of these for the Far East so the early service cap types could stand in for Chinese. Maybe you could use some of the WW1 limber riders (I was thinking of the WW1 late Germans for coal scuttle Chinese)

or the Russian tank riders as WW2 support staff

There's 5 pages of information on Russian horse drawn transport here http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=219053 - more than enough  :).

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Dave

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 05 April 2016, 12:14:41 AM
Hello Leman

I was looking at some of these for the Far East so the early service cap types could stand in for Chinese. Maybe you could use some of the WW1 limber riders (I was thinking of the WW1 late Germans for coal scuttle Chinese)

or the Russian tank riders as WW2 support staff

There's 5 pages of information on Russian horse drawn transport here http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=219053 - more than enough  :).

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

They will sit on the bench seat at the front.

Dave