Bodvoc's Little World

Started by Bodvoc, 26 March 2016, 08:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Techno

Very nice, indeed !!  :)
Cheers - Phil

Bodvoc

Here we have 2 deer/stag drawn chariots for my 15mm Barbarian Dragon Rampant force. These chariots were introduced to the barbarians by their great ancestor, San'Ta who was renowned for his giving.

I got the Barbarians off ebay, they are a Mighty Armies Army pack. Only problem was the car of all the chariots were missing. I ended up paying more to buy some extra Chariot bodies than I did for the whole army :(.

Tonight, just to be different, I am hoping to play Dragon Rampant against my gaming pals from the other end of the dales...but in 28mm. I will however take along my 15mm forces for 'show and tell'.
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Roy

His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

Bodvoc

And now, here is the Mighty Bodvoc himself, Chieftain of the War Crows, surrounded by his men. That now makes 24 points or a basic force of Dragon Rampant.

Mighty Bodvoc must now lay down his war axe and take up his mountain bike as he heads for the 7 Stanes mountain bike trails for a week. When he returns he will hopefully get chance to play his first game or two.
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Would not like to meet that lot on a dark night.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Matt J

They're on a stag do.

Nice stuff Bodvoc  8)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Roy

Looking good  :-bd

But rather you than me riding a bike on holiday!

And you're going to miss a wargames show this Sunday
https://retfordwargames.wordpress.com/cannon-2015/

d_Guy

Continuing to enjoy your work Bodvoc. Particularly your own character and War Crows banner with stag skull!
In many ways your world is capturing the essence of my neighbors week-end parties.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Leman

Bloody Hell! Is Trump your neighbour - the devil incarnate. Think I'd rather have Tom Ellis living next door.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

Very,very nice, Bodvok !

Cheers - Phil

Subedai

Nicely painted figures on very good bases.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!