That's it...I've had it !

Started by Techno, 25 March 2016, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

I'm proud to say that Mrs Techno spotted and uninstalled the two 'viruses' today !

Four clear days, this time.

Cheers - Phil

Techno

And I uninstalled them again today.  :D  :P

Cheers - Phil

Techno

And again last night.....Are they ramping up their attempts to infect my PC ?

There were 2 other Win 10 'nagware viruses' with them......Took ages to uninstall one of the boggers.

Cheers - Phil

Techno

And..... once again.  =)

Roll on the end of July.....Though as we discussed, I expect they'll extend the 'free period'.....So that they can continue to drive me loopy.  >:( >:(
Pests !!!!!

Cheers - Phil

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Good for her.

Like I've said before, '10' seems to work absolutely fine on some PCs.....But others......

I'm just waiting for them to try and sneak those updates past me again.....Must be due in the next day or so.

Roll on the end of July.....I hope.....Though, again repeating myself, I expect they'll extend the 'free' period...So I'll still have to keep an eye out.

Cheers - Phil.

Techno

:-\

That's over a whole week since they last bothered me. (Famous last words.)

I did find an article about 'the final push' from MS...(Full screen nagware on its way, apparently).....It mentioned that anyone who'd had '10' previously and uninstalled it, shouldn't be bothered again......We'll see.

Cheers - Phil

Techno

Quote from: Techno on 03 July 2016, 08:12:18 AM

(Full screen nagware on its way, apparently).....It mentioned that anyone who'd had '10' previously and uninstalled it, shouldn't be bothered again......We'll see.

That was a lie....
4 updates uninstalled again. =)

Cheers - Phil.

Techno

And again.  :P :P :P :P.......... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil

Techno

And again..... =)

And I didn't mention the fact two days ago.

Cheers - Phil (Who's waiting for the rest of the other unwanted 'items' to appear in the installed garbage program.)

Techno

Forgot.....

Last night.....Six Windows 10 updates.....Including the 'dangerous one'...Knocked out.

Ooooooh please......Is there only another week to go before they stop the nagware ?  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

No they have your address and will continue for the rest of your life.  :d

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021