SYW range

Started by Zbigniew, 14 March 2010, 12:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jens Glad

Any way of making standard bearers without flags incorperated?
Maybe with the stadardbearer keeping his hat on?
Hanovarian horse without cut tails

morrigan

SYW13 are generic standard bearers - no flags, hats firmly on heads!

Leon

Quote from: Jens Glad on 06 August 2010, 10:13:55 AM
Hanovarian horse without cut tails

You could probably add a horses tail quite easily with a bit of putty.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jens Glad

I know...but as the years
have been pasing I'm prone to being a bit lazy :D
Nice to know with the generic standardbearers...thanks fot the info

The Baron

How about some 18th Century Sepoys with 'flat' turbans plus native infantry, artillery  and horse.  This would allow the range to cover the SYW in India.  I'd buy a large amount of these as it's my main area of interest....please don't force me to go 28mm!!
2022 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: The Baron on 15 August 2010, 09:33:46 PM
How about some 18th Century Sepoys with 'flat' turbans plus native infantry, artillery  and horse.  This would allow the range to cover the SYW in India.  I'd buy a large amount of these as it's my main area of interest....please don't force me to go 28mm!!

I've added another vote for these!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!