10mm Buildings Suggestions

Started by MiniPatton, 22 March 2016, 04:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniPatton

I just received my first Epsilon purchase (Normandy Cafe). It's a very nice piece and I'm looking for other ready to play buildings for WWII Europe. Are there any other suggestions out there for ready to play terrain?

I used to own some Timecast buildings that were painted to order and they were spectacular, but it seems like they do not do that anymore. I also ran across a couple of FOW Battlefield in a Box sets, which say 10-15mm - particularly the Bastogne Church and Italian Monastery - not sure if they will scale up right.

At any rate - looking for things that are ready to play upon arrival - could be buildings, hedges, etc. I have roads and rivers already, but anything else is appreciated.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Lots of PDF's which are both scalable and coloured, although you would have to assemble them. There are also MDF ones on evil bay...

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

toxicpixie

I suspect the FoW buildings will be too big?

Not sure on pre-done table ready buildings in 10mm tbh - the ones I can think of are all 15-20mm+, sorry :/
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

far4ngn

On a very similar subject, I was also looking for a prepainted modern cityscape...

http://wargamesbuildings.co.uk/10mm-Sci-Fi-Dropzone-Commander-Scale-Buildings