And the Participation Award goes to...

Started by Leon, 15 March 2016, 06:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

After it's debut last year, we've again got one final prize to give out to one of the entrants in this year's Painting Competition.

Once again, all of the entrants minus any Winners/Runner-Ups, were put into a hat for the Participation Prize Draw!  Using a highly scientific technique using screwdrivers and gravity, Techno did the honours and chose our winner...

So, without further ado...

The winner...

... of the 2016 Pendraken Painting Competition Participation Prize...

... or PPCPP for short...

... is ...

Mad Lemmey!

Congratulations to madlemmey, someone who has entered every competition all the way back to 2011 I think, and who is now the lucky recipient of £10 worth of Pendraken goodies!

And we're all done now!  I hope everyone has enjoyed watching/entering/taking part in the competition, thanks to you all and congratulations once again to all of the winners.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bodvoc

'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

paulr

Thanks for all your efforts on the competition again this year Leon =D> =D> =D>

Thanks also to the judges and sponsors =D> =D> =D>

Great fun as always :) :D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Zippee

Well done Lemmey da Mad,

Although, I must say that given his safety record, I'm appalled Leon allowed screwdrivers and gravity anywhere Techno!

KTravlos

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Do I get a special badge? ;)
Something like this.  -->
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Zippee

Well if you really want us to think of you as Elan, then yeah OK

fred.

Congrats Will

It feels kind of right that someone who always participates with enthusiasm should win this prize!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Subedai

Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Obsidian23

:-[  MadLemmy sorry for my late salutations. congratulations my friend well done! =D>

PB