New Schleswig-Holstein Flags!

Started by Leon, 09 March 2016, 10:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

09 March 2016, 10:52:44 PM Last Edit: 07 April 2016, 01:57:40 AM by Leon
We're ploughing ahead with more flag sheets for our various ranges, and this time it's the turn of the 1st Schleswig-Holstein War!  

The Danish sheet contains two flags for each of the 5 battalions, plus 11 general Danish flags, for a total of 21 flags.  The German set contains 3 copies of 7 different designs, again for a total of 21 flags.

Again, all of these were researched and designed by new Forum member Mig, so thanks once more to him for his work.

Sch-Hol Flags - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Flags-c30/19th-C-European-sc257/

PNFL701 - 1st Sch-Hol Danish      £2.50

PNFL702 - 1st Sch-Hol German/Prussian      £2.50

There are some more designs to come soon, so keep an eye out for those!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Excellent! Must get on with my '64 stuff...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Is it just me or do the white crosses on the white sheet make the Danish flags look really confusing :-/ :-S :-B

I'm sure they will look very good once on the flag poles :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 10 March 2016, 02:19:28 AM
Is it just me or do the white crosses on the white sheet make the Danish flags look really confusing :-/ :-S :-B

It does a bit, it's the gap in between the two battalion flags where it looks like an extra flag, rather than a gap.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

Having just bought a copy of The Complete Brigadier, and also getting involved with From Shakos to Coal-Scuttles I can see this being a very nice little side project requiring only about £50 worth of figures for a decent set up on a 4'x4'.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

paulr

Quote from: Leman on 10 March 2016, 05:39:43 PM
Having just bought a copy of The Complete Brigadier, and also getting involved with From Shakos to Coal-Scuttles I can see this being a very nice little side project requiring only about £50 worth of figures for a decent set up on a 4'x4'.

And so the lead mountain grows ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

It has been growing constantly since 1968, when I bought my first metal figures to supplement my Airfix plastics (they were Hinton Hunt ACW chasseurs - i.e. zouaves in kepi).
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!