Warband Lizardmen now available!

Started by Leon, 08 March 2016, 11:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

08 March 2016, 11:37:15 PM Last Edit: 09 March 2016, 03:52:15 PM by Leon
Slightly later than planned due to the Painting Competition, we've got the next new Warband range, with the Lizardmen all ready and released!  A few lucky folks got their hands on these at last weekends Hammerhead show and we'll also have them with us at both WMMS and Triples later this month.

Our new Warband packs all contain maximum variety, so 25 different sculpts in the foot packs and 12 in the cavalry.  Techno has done some excellent work on these and really made each one unique.  The new command and shamans are excellent as well and will look great painted up for Warband.

Lizardmen - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Warband-Fantasy-NEW-c36/Lizardmen-sc340/
FAN-LIZ1 - 25 x Lizardmen Warriors
FAN-LIZ2 - 25 x Lizardmen Hunters
FAN-LIZ3 - 12 x Raptor Riders
FAN-LIZ4 - 5-man Command Group
FAN-LIZ5 - 4 x Shamans with runestone
FAN-LIZ6 - 25 x Newtmen Warriors
FAN-LIZ7 - 25 x Newtmen Hunters
(packs are £4.95 each, command/mages are £1.65)

Army Pack: Contains 2 packs of Lizardmen Warriors, and 1 pack each of Lizardmen Hunters, Raptor Riders, Command, Shamans, Newtmen Warriors and Newtmen Hunters, plus 8 x MDF bases.  Priced at £30.00

And some pics:

Next up should hopefully be the Dragonmen, which will be completely new sculpts!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Now those are refreshing different!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Luddite

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Bodvoc

Very nice, stop tempting me I have far too many other things to paint :)
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

d_Guy

The Newtmen Hunters and Raptor Riders are particularly nice.
Sleep with clean hands ...

AndyT

Excellent. Really been looking forward to getting hold of these  :)

Techno

Before anyone asks.....The Runestone is 'based' on a mish-mash of sculptures from different cultures and mythologies.

(i.e......I mostly made it up......It's not supposed to be anything particular.  :D)

Cheers - Phil

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

JaymisHawk

These look awesome! Just out of curiosity are these Raptor Riders a new unit? In the Warband book they are classed as flyers. Will you be doing a winged variant in the future?

Jaymis.
"It'll be fine!" - The last words the misses heard me utter before Cthulhu devoured us in Arkham Horror!

Techno

Ooooh !

That's the second time that's been asked today !
Over to the Boss.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

JaymisHawk

Quote from: Techno on 14 March 2016, 03:58:02 PM
Ooooh !

That's the second time that's been asked today !
Over to the Boss.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

LOL, fair enough, I did check before I posted didn't see it mentioned though.

Jaymis.
"It'll be fine!" - The last words the misses heard me utter before Cthulhu devoured us in Arkham Horror!

Techno

No probs, Jaymis.. ;D ;D ;D....

It was actually in a completely different thread.  ;).

Cheers - Phil.

Leon

Quote from: JaymisHawk on 14 March 2016, 02:59:47 PM
These look awesome! Just out of curiosity are these Raptor Riders a new unit? In the Warband book they are classed as flyers. Will you be doing a winged variant in the future?

I'll pop my reply from the other thread here as well, that was a bit of confusion on my part I think, I'd read the Raptor Riders in the army lists as being mounted and that's what we sent to Techno for remodelling.  I realised the mistake last week when we were putting the army packs together so we'll be sending some of the old FTL11 flyers off to Phil to get reworked for the new Lizard range.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Growing an extra pair of arms, as I type, Leon.  ;)  ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 14 March 2016, 08:51:40 PM
Growing an extra pair of arms, as I type, Leon.  ;)  ;D ;D

:D

It'll only be 4 pieces to be reworked slightly and we'll package them in 3's with flight stands.