And the Winners are!

Started by Leon, 07 March 2016, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hetairoi

Congrats to all the winners!! And thanks to Leon and the judges for running this nice competition!

This year I´ve not been very productive with this lovely scale... but next year will be different!

...and this picture is to blame:

=P~
http://hetairoiwargames.blogspot.com.es/

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - People's Choice!
2016 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

The People's Choice Award is now open, so head over and add your votes!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon026

Congratulations to the winners! The pre-19th century winners are truly inspiring!

paulr

Quote from: Leon026 on 08 March 2016, 02:15:50 AM
Congratulations to the winners! The pre-19th century winners are truly inspiring!

That is high praise given the quality of your entries, and very true :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Congratulations to all.....Especially the winners.

Cheers - Phil

maciek

Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Phil - what were you bribed with ?

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

People offering to muck out the horses !  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Roy

Quote from: Techno on 08 March 2016, 09:39:47 AM
People offering to muck out the horses !  ;)

If I could then sell off the muck to gardeners, I'd do it  :D
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

skywalker

Congratulations to all entrants, they deserve credit for such outstanding painting =D> =D> =D> :-bd

TONTON FLINGUEUR

Congratulations to the winners and to all the participants. I am very happy of my second place and it's true that my photo was not terrible.
"Les cons, ça osent tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnaît."

2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Everyone should now have their Winner and Runner-Up badges, give me a shout if I've missed you!  I've contacted all of the winners as well to sort out their prizes.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 09 March 2016, 11:02:12 PM
Everyone should now have their Winner and Runner-Up badges, give me a shout if I've missed you!  I've contacted all of the winners as well to sort out their prizes.

8)

And very spiffy they look, congratulations again to all the winners :)

And all this while getting the van ready for the next show :!! ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

DHautpol

10 March 2016, 12:31:40 PM #43 Last Edit: 10 March 2016, 12:38:38 PM by DHautpol
Quote from: Leon on 09 March 2016, 11:02:12 PM
Everyone should now have their Winner and Runner-Up badges, give me a shout if I've missed you!  I've contacted all of the winners as well to sort out their prizes.

8)

Leon, many thanks, I will look to sort out an order for next month's SALUTE.  Further thanks for the organisation involved in running the competition and congratulations to all the winners and runners-up, there was some very fine work on display.

I was particularly taken with Bradpitre's 30YW French, especially the gun position which I shall attempt to imitate for my ECW.  Redstef's Williamite Wars figures were also very nice, I really liked the large 60 man battalions which looked very effective. 
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2018 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: DHautpol on 10 March 2016, 12:31:40 PM
Leon, many thanks, I will look to sort out an order for next month's SALUTE.

No worries!   8)