WARGAMES FOUNDRY PAINT

Started by bradpitre, 06 March 2016, 08:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradpitre

06 March 2016, 08:34:00 AM Last Edit: 06 March 2016, 08:37:28 AM by bradpitre
Hello
early February, I had a big (very big !!) Order in foundry paint, and still nothing received today ........ :'(
not to mention two mails remained unanswered:  >:(

I have never ordered from them before, deadlines are they always so long? ....... and tracking is it still non-existent?
I'm not worried about more than that, it's, I think, a serious company, but a little message to explain the delay, it helps to wait anyway ........ especially when one of makes the effort going to the info !!

they should follow the example of Leon and Pendraken offers impeccable service  ;D ;D ;)

if anyone can tell me about his experience with them, I'm interested
thank you in advance
eric
je suis contre les femmes............tout contre!!!!

2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!

Roy

Hello Eric,

I email Wargames Foundry when I want to buy something and I always get a reply within 24 hours. Diane Ansell has been replying to the most recent emails I've sent regarding ordering for collecting at a show, and she's one of the bosses/owners. So reading that you've not had a reply seems very strange.

I've only ever bought metal figures (which they make themselves) and have received the order within 7 days.

With the paints there might be a problem with a colour being out of stock and they're waiting for replacements. But I would have thought they'd have sent you an email explaining the problem.

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Obsidian23

Hi Eric,

I have bought mountains of miniatures and a number of paint sets from them over the past 4 years.  I am in Canada and have found there service exceptional.  Always responsive to questions and orders.

Very surprised by your experience.

Cheers.