"Officer down", the start of a zombie war campaign

Started by petercooman, 21 February 2016, 01:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercooman

Quote from: ronan on 21 February 2016, 12:48:20 PM
You mean :

( I just changed the white balance, and adjust the levels : 5 secondes work.  )
I think you should add a light source ( indirect, to the ceiling if it's white .  not sure, the shadows are colored.. )

That looks better!

I didn't have these problems in the beginning i started taking pictures, but somewhere last year one of our lights broke and just can't get it the same anymore!

And my ceiling is a very dark wooden one, like the rest of the house. Not ideal, but beats having to paint everything!

Roy

Sci-Fi zombie stuff is now on my Pendraken shopping list for the Hammerhead show  ;D
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

petercooman

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 21 February 2016, 01:25:55 PM
Sci-Fi zombie stuff is now on my Pendraken shopping list for the Hammerhead show  ;D

And good for you!

Very nice models and a joy to paint! Didn't you enter zombies in last years competition too?

Have about 100 more of zombies, dogs, army and survivors to paint up, swat , police,20 zombies,  cars, apc's and brand new army issued drop ships are already complete!

d_Guy

The Zombie Apocalypse is not one of my primary interest areas (unless it actually happens of course) but do like the movies.
I thought your setting was very well done and you picture story telling outstanding! Thanks for the report.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

petercooman

Thanks!

I had the scenery so t would have been a shame not to do anything with it!

I have a lot  of troops and cars etc... To do the same in 28mm, but switched to 10 because it would be much faster to complete. That was 1 year ago though!