Loads of M..M..M..Modern tanks!

Started by Leon, 12 February 2016, 01:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Risaldar Singh on 16 May 2016, 09:25:13 AM
Any ETA on these, especially the M-41?

I'll check with Dave on that, they've all been master moulded so we're just working on the production moulds.  We've been a bit behind on that since Salute and there's a couple of other ranges ahead in the queue.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Mako

I'm interested in the release of the M-41s as well.

Mako

Good to see the M551 released.

Any ETA on the M41 Bulldog?

Leon

All moulded and done, just need to photo it for the website.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Mako

Excellent news!

I can buy them without another photo, since I've seen the prototype photos, if you'll provide a code number and a price.

;-)

Leon

Quote from: Mako on 12 January 2017, 12:53:24 AM
I can buy them without another photo, since I've seen the prototype photos, if you'll provide a code number and a price.

They'll likely be the same price as the Chaffee, so £3.20 or £2.67 for you in the States, plus shipping.  We've got the M47 ready and moulded as well, just in case you need any of those, that one will be £3.50 / £2.92.

Drop me an email through the website and we'll get them sorted for you: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Contact.aspx

Mako

Will do.

Thanks for the info, and the quick response, Leon.  I really appreciate it.

My Bundeswehr and Danish troops will no doubt also.

Matt J

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Leon

I'll check with Dave on that one, it should be about ready now I'd think.