New stone walls!

Started by Leon, 10 February 2016, 01:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've got John from Ironclad Miniatures ploughing ahead with some more products for us and next on the schedule is replacing the old walls and hedges from our scenics ranges.  These new walls are a much higher quality than the old ones, John's really done a great job on them.  Each of the straight sections are slightly different as well, to give some nice variation to your walls.

The straights/curves and entrance are all 80mm in length, and the corner is 40mm long.  The wall itself is 7mm high and I've included a shot of some figures next to the walls to give an idea of height.

We're hoping to have the stock of these with us very soon and we'll get them straight onto the website when they arrive.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

pierre the shy

They look good for low park walls.....you must have read my mind Leon  :o  :)
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

d_Guy

Nice - very nice!  Walls and FPW - all in one order!
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Sandinista

Very nice, I assume they come unpainted? Also how are you selling them, individually or in packs and at what price?

Cheers
Ian

Techno

Those look damn fine, to me.

Quote from: pierre the shy on 10 February 2016, 02:06:00 AM
They look good for low park walls.....you must have read my mind Leon  :o  :)

Synchronicity, or what ?

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

Leon,. these look really cool.

When will they be available ?
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Nosher

You can never have too many walls and hedges ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 10 February 2016, 05:08:56 AM
Very nice, I assume they come unpainted? Also how are you selling them, individually or in packs and at what price?

We're thinking of packaging them in 4's, for around £3 per pack?  That gives you just over 1ft of wall for your £3, which isn't too bad.  We might do a bigger mixed pack as well for a discounted price.  So 6ft of various walls for £15 or something like that.  We'll have a think once we've got them here.

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 10 February 2016, 09:23:57 AM
When will they be available ?

Should be before the end of the month I'd think, we're just waiting on the stock to arrive from Ironclad.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

far4ngn

Will you be doing fences at any stage?

Leon

Quote from: far4ngn on 07 April 2016, 08:45:52 AM
Will you be doing fences at any stage?

Hopefully, it is something we'd like to add to the range.  We're going to chat with our resin guy and see what options we can come up with to produce them in resin.  At this scale they can be a pain to mould and cast properly.

Wulf

Resin fences would be interesting. A bit fragile, but broken fences are 'in character' in most war zones... I use a whole load of various N gauge railway fances.

Womble67

Quote from: Wulf on 08 April 2016, 11:55:01 AM
Resin fences would be interesting. A bit fragile, but broken fences are 'in character' in most war zones... I use a whole load of various N gauge railway fances.

Same here I try to get n gauge  stuff when I can

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Wulf on 08 April 2016, 11:55:01 AM

That's one of the main problems, the other being casting the things as well.  We'll see what we can come up with.