Danger-Ross does AWI

Started by TSV90DangerRoss, 09 February 2016, 12:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

TSV90DangerRoss

23 October 2018, 05:13:09 PM #91 Last Edit: 23 October 2018, 05:18:18 PM by TSV90DangerRoss
Right then folks, apologies for the delay. However here are the photos!

First up a quick shot of all the figures on display (Brits top shelf, Americans bottom). Be aware that the casualty figures are not shown

Before I forget, some cows and civvies, and some hedges. I have also done a fair bit of terrain from Time cast including roads and rivers etc. I have some Pendraken houses, however they are being painted for me by Andy from Volley Fire Painting Services (https://www.facebook.com/VolleyFirepainting/). I didn't trust myself to do the building sculpts justice and I thought I would treat myself.

Right now some group shots of the Americans:

And now for the Brits and Hessians

Hope you all enjoy. Apologies for the quality of the photography. Have come off a night shift today. Hopefully will get them all out for a game at some point, and will then get better action shots.  Also I would like to state that the 'London Market Guide' visible in one of the photos was left by a previous tenant.

Now that this project is complete (for now) I would like to say a big thanks to everyone who viewed and commented on this thread. It's the first time I have posted figures on a forum and I found it a great motivational help. All feedback was greatly appreciated as well.

lowlylowlycook

These look awesome.  And as you zoom in and get better lighting they look better and better. 

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

All of the above !!  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

sunjester

Womble67

They look brilliant

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ben Waterhouse