Koniggratz 1866

Started by Leman, 24 January 2016, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Braham

Excellent, I am modelling my Austrian corps on the Xth so have to factoring in a band or two!

Dangerdaz

Any updates in relation to the availability??  8)

holdfast

Rejoice. It is written. The maps are in, as are the situation sketches, the action photos and the Orders of Battle. The cover is done. I am putting it all into InDesign so that, after my InDesign mentor gives it the last going over, it can go to the printers in the next 3 weeks.
Meanwhile Mollinary, who is my co-author, is about to give it a last scrub for typos. Richard Browne the publisher (Ken Trotman) will get as many printed as are ordered so you may wish to think about ordering. When we did Vol 8 I recall a 6 month gap between the first print run and the second.

cameronian

Good news John, I'll order my copy today.
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

cameronian

.... or not, he's closed for the new year and isn't sure what day he is reopening but probably the first week in January !
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

toxicpixie

Drat... I was hoping for one for Xmas, and if not would get after but mebbe not!

Lets hope "sometime in January" is quick enough to re-open to get on the list for printing...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

holdfast

I was talking to him and he was intending to do a print run to cover all orders plus a few more, but not a huge number more.

toxicpixie

22 December 2016, 02:53:17 PM #22 Last Edit: 22 December 2016, 02:57:54 PM by toxicpixie
Righto, fingers and toes crossed then!

Edit:

Well, it accepted my order for a copy, so fingers crossed no one placed an order me for Xmas :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

cameronian

What accepted your order ? Is it possible to do this online ?

toxicpixie

Quote from: cameronian on 22 December 2016, 04:08:01 PM
What accepted your order ? Is it possible to do this online ?

Go to http://kentrotman.co.uk/new/wargaming-in-history-volume-12-koniggratz/ & buy now.

I went for PayPal, but you can pay by card as well!

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

toxicpixie

Do I suspect a sudden flurry of orders is about to hit him!

Hope he can get them printed...

Leman

Well, here's hoping he's anticipated demand correctly. PS are those turkeys getting in line to vote for Christmas?  :o
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

toxicpixie

My user icon?

That's two of our chooks, both now sadly not with us!

cameronian

Ordered online, waiting expectantly.