Meet the Judges!

Started by Leon, 21 January 2016, 10:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Quote from: Ithoriel on 24 January 2016, 05:17:35 PM
d_Guy, the judges are a warm and cuddly bunch who just wear their everyday clothes as you can see here:

;D ;D ;D
    (Of course in my parts those ARE robes and wigs!)
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Techno

d_Guy

Techno!

A Bren gun would certainly be MY weapon of choice for a foray to OUR chicken coops!
Well Met!
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Orcs

Quote from: Ithoriel on 24 January 2016, 05:17:35 PM
d_Guy, the judges are a warm and cuddly bunch who just wear their everyday clothes as you can see here:

WOW Techno has dressed up all smart for the photo........ and Leon is, is just dressed????
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I thought the Judges looked more like:
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Fenton

Quote from: d_Guy on 24 January 2016, 04:31:35 PM
Being new to the forum do the judges wear robes and wigs as they go about their official duties?

More paper shirts and toupees, but close enough
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Techno

If I put on a bit of weight, I reckon I could audition for the part of Judge Death in a film.

Cheers - Phil 8-X

Tawa

Quote from: Techno on 24 January 2016, 10:19:09 PM
If I put on a bit of weight, I reckon I could audition for the part of Judge Death in a film.

Cheers - Phil 8-X

If I put on a bit of weight I could probably audition as a Judges nightstick.......
Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.

Techno

OK then.

I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 9stone 2....Which is a BMI of 17.3. (Underweight by lots.....But I couldn't put weight on, even if I tried.)

Cough up, Tawa.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Tawa

Quote from: Techno on 25 January 2016, 07:59:09 PM
OK then.

I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 9stone 2....Which is a BMI of 17.3. (Underweight by lots.....But I couldn't put weight on, even if I tried.)

5'8" and bang on 10stone....  BMI of 21.  :D
Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.

Ithoriel

I auditioned for the part of Jabba the Hutt in Star Wars but was turned down as I was too big :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

When I was at Uni I was 5'9" and a little under 8 stone.  Now that I've 'matured' I'm now also 5'9" and 12 stone...  :(
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Orcs

Quote from: Techno on 25 January 2016, 07:59:09 PM
OK then.

Cough up, Tawa.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Sometimes you could just hate people !!!!!  I am 16 Stone and 6 foot.  If I look at food I put weight on.   

Mrs Orcs wonder how I do a 12 hour shift and only take a sandwiich tin of soup and two piecs of fruit. 

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Techno

I genuinely would like to put on weight, Mark !

I burn calories by simply sitting still.  :(.......Resting pulse rate is at the high end of 'normal' for an adult.

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Quote from: Techno on 26 January 2016, 07:37:07 AM
I genuinely would like to put on weight, Mark !

I burn calories by simply sitting still.  :(.......Resting pulse rate is at the high end of 'normal' for an adult.

Cheers - Phil

You can have some of Mine !!  :D