New League of Augsburg available for pre-order!

Started by Leon, 18 January 2016, 09:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

Quote from: Leon on 17 February 2016, 05:04:02 PM
The master moulds have been done and I'm about to start casting from those tonight.  We should be moving to production moulds on Thursday/Friday hopefully.

8)

Photos please...  :D

Always interesting to see how stuff's made.

[only kidding]
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

mollinary

Mine arrived in this morning's post. I have to say Clib has excelled himself with these figures. They are even better in the bare metal than in the photos, there is so much character in the general figures, and the moulding is incredibly crisp.  Congrats all round!   =D> =D> =D> =D> :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Mine got here yesterday but I agree Andrew, great sculpts, really look forwards to getting them painted. :)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Redstef

Seems posties were busy yesterday then, got mine too  :D
Absolutely fantastic figures. That bar just gets pushed higher and higher. Can't wait now for the dismounted versions and horse holders.
Thanks Leon and Clib
"From each according to ability, to each according to need" Karl Marx.............I really need those figures

2015 Painting Competition - People's Choice!
2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 4 x Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner, 1 x Runner-Up!

Techno

Mystic Phil predicts.......

There will be oodles of these entered in the next painting comp......Or is there just time for this year ?  :-\

Cheers - Phil