New League of Augsburg available for pre-order!

Started by Leon, 18 January 2016, 09:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnadd

Not a period i care about, but look like great figures.

The horses are the first Pendraken horses i've seen that look right - especially the legs. Now go back and redo all the ancients and fantasy horses so they look like these ones. (immediately, etc)

Sandinista

Quote from: Leman on 20 January 2016, 01:53:27 PM
Oh 'eck! This stuff is looking too good to ignore.

It's quite addictive too  :D

Cheers
Ian

Leman

Talking about this with one of my regular opponents last night, and we thought it would be quite good to get an army pack each to start us off. However I can see no mention of army packs in the catalogue. Are these likely to become available Leon?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Quote from: Leman on 22 January 2016, 08:03:48 AM
However I can see no mention of army packs in the catalogue. Are these likely to become available Leon?

There will be yes, we were just waiting on the Dragoons to arrive so that we could put together a nice selection in a couple of armies.  I'll be getting those sorted out soon.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dunnadd

I'll bet you've still not redone all those fantasy and ancients horses yet - typical ;)

Leon

Quote from: Dunnadd on 24 January 2016, 04:16:43 AM
I'll bet you've still not redone all those fantasy and ancients horses yet - typical ;)

:P

We'll have a new Fantasy horse, so that's one ticked off...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

It certainly ticked me off, making it !   :D
Cheers - Phil  ;)

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Quote from: FierceKitty on 25 January 2016, 06:38:27 AM
You needn't remodel the Aztec horses.

I've done them already.....Quickest items I've ever sculpted. (And they were cheap !)  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Leon

Wkeyser

Hi any ETA on the preorders?

Thanks for these great figures and the range is fantastic, this goes right to the head of the painting line.

William

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: Wkeyser on 17 February 2016, 06:35:44 AM
Hi any ETA on the preorders?

Thanks for these great figures and the range is fantastic, this goes right to the head of the painting line.

The master moulds have been done and I'm about to start casting from those tonight.  We should be moving to production moulds on Thursday/Friday hopefully.

8)