New Wooden Bridge!

Started by Leon, 07 January 2016, 11:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

07 January 2016, 11:12:42 PM Last Edit: 07 January 2016, 11:57:12 PM by Leon
We're only a week into the new year and it's time for our first release of 2016!

This excellent wooden bridge comes in 5 sections (2 ramps / 2 walkways / 1 support), measuring 145mm long and and 30mm wide across the bridge itself.  The ramps can be used with a single walkway to create a shorter span as well.

PS59   Wooden Bridge (5 pieces)     £6.00    - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/PS59-p7384/

We hope you like it!   It's been modelled and cast for us by John Lowen at Ironclad Miniatures and he's done a cracking job on it.  We've got some more new resin products planned with John, so we'll have more to come soon!

Ironclad Miniatures offer a huge variety of products in various scales and genres, and better still they've got a '20% Off January Sale' running until Sunday night (Jan 10th)!  Head over and have a look: http://www.ironcladminiatures.co.uk/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

Always been impressed with Ironclad's stuff and that is no exception.

Not something I need though ... well, not at the moment ... adds an entry in the "to buy from Pendraken" spreadsheet!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Steve J

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Womble67

Very nice indeed

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Westmarcher

As someone who only recently scratch built his own wooden bridge using Milliput and matchsticks (thinking what's better looking than a wooden bridge made of real wood?), I can only say, "Why did I bother?'  ~X(

Nice bridge!  :-bd
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

O Dinas Powys

Awesome  :-bd

...just as I was beginning to put together my competition/birthday order  :D

Cheers!

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

petercooman

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Tawa

Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.

Leman

But you must have a feeling of achievement Westie.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Orcs

Well I only promised not to buy Figures - so this won't count as breakking it

Very nice
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson