2015 Releases Summary

Started by Leon, 02 January 2016, 02:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Sean67

Leon
You could split them on the main page creating the separation above instead of Below
Instead of WW2 have a WW2 Inf, WW2 Tank, WW2 Guns then there'd be three Smaller pages.
Regards
Sean

Leon

Quote from: Sean67 on 04 January 2016, 05:58:32 AM
You could split them on the main page creating the separation above instead of Below
Instead of WW2 have a WW2 Inf, WW2 Tank, WW2 Guns then there'd be three Smaller pages.

That's doable, but we'd need the webguy to add those categories in for us, as I'm unable to 'Insert' a new category on the left hand column unfortunately!  We'll have a think and work out the best way to do it.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

clibinarium

Quote from: mollinary on 03 January 2016, 03:14:56 PM
If you were to take a look on tmp at a message concerning League of Augsburg 2016 releases you might just see something to your advantage regarding figures "in a smaller scale for a different company" or words to that effect!

Mollinary

I can confirm that in the next week or so I'll be sending Generals/officers, mounted French and Anglo-Dutch dragoons to Pendraken. The dragoons will be on the specially made smaller "nags", the French troopers in bonnets, the Anglo-Dutch in hats. Dragoons in fur hats for the allies will be done as refits. On the workbench will soon be dragoon horse holders and horses.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

Very impressive!

take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

maciek

04 January 2016, 04:02:31 PM #21 Last Edit: 04 January 2016, 04:04:58 PM by maciek
Quote from: clibinarium on 04 January 2016, 12:00:00 PM
I can confirm that in the next week or so I'll be sending Generals/officers, mounted French and Anglo-Dutch dragoons to Pendraken. The dragoons will be on the specially made smaller "nags", the French troopers in bonnets, the Anglo-Dutch in hats. Dragoons in fur hats for the allies will be done as refits. On the workbench will soon be dragoon horse holders and horses.
GIFSoup
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

clibinarium

Sean67

04 January 2016, 05:43:21 PM #23 Last Edit: 04 January 2016, 05:50:39 PM by Sean67
French troopers in Bonnets?
Are these with feathers or just lined? I do love a lady in a bonnet.
War bonnet

Sean67

Quote from: Sean67 on 04 January 2016, 05:43:21 PM
French troopers in Bonnets?
Are these with feathers or just lined? I do love a lady in a bonnet.
War bonnet

Dress bonnet

;D :D :D
Regards
Sean

Redstef

"From each according to ability, to each according to need" Karl Marx.............I really need those figures

2015 Painting Competition - People's Choice!
2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 4 x Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner, 1 x Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

05 January 2016, 02:09:10 PM #26 Last Edit: 05 January 2016, 02:11:13 PM by Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

jchaos79

Congratulation to Leon and Pendraken group!