2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sean66

more photo's to look at instead of painting  :'(
regards
Sean

Noktu

Ardennes Fallschirmjäger has the panzershreck over his shoulder in a standing position! Should I say... OUTSTANDING

fred.

That's really useful to have those up, a few that I might be adding to my German forces.

I think GRF10 and 11 and transposed
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sunray

A few items already earmarked for November order.  Shop window  helps sales.  I hate buying blind. :)

sean66

Quote from: Sunray on 29 October 2020, 02:23:16 PM
A few items already earmarked for November order.  Shop window  helps sales.  I hate buying blind. :)

Yea I bought the FIW figures when the painted pictures went up ! I had been looking for a few days!
now just need to sit down and work out what ill need to round of a few little projects I have on the go  :-
Regards
Sean

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 31 October 2020, 12:54:34 AM
A few smaller batches ...
You certainly were right about that, particularly the Mexicans :o
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Shedman

Quote from: Leon on 31 October 2020, 12:54:34 AM
- Russo-Turkish: https://pendraken.co.uk/19th-century/europe/1877-russo-turkish-war/

The officer and the ensign from Russian foot command (RT4) and Russian foot in furashka (RT2) are excellent proxies for the Russo-Japanese War

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 31 October 2020, 03:47:53 AM
You certainly were right about that, particularly the Mexicans :o

That's a whole range right there so I'm calling that a win!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

Quote from: mad lemmey on 01 November 2020, 09:54:52 AM
Finns, where are the snipers?

That camouflage is spectacular isn't it! :D :D :D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 01 November 2020, 09:54:52 AM
Finns, where are the snipers?

Indeed, Simo Häyhä is nowhere to be seen...  That reminds me that I've got a book about him somewhere, I think it's gone walkabout in the house move.

To be honest the Finnish range needs a complete overhaul, I'm not that happy with those sculpts.  It was a different sculptor that we tried out for a couple of years but they're not quite up to the standard of our other ranges.  It won't be done soon but it'll give us the opportunity to expand the range as well.

sean66

WW2 Finnish could be done with mostly proxie figures.
the wore German uniforms mostly and mostly used German tanks and vehicles (Stug III with the addition of a few logs on the side).
Winter war would be mainly in ski suits and or greatcoats.
regards
Sean