Pendraken website photo info

Started by MaximumJpeg, 06 September 2010, 07:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Ace of Spades on 22 February 2021, 01:46:01 PM
That's okay with me Leon.
I'll try to get it out this week and let you know the details.

Excellent, thanks for that!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

More pics added to the site tonight with the full Boer War range finally photo'd and on there.  We've removed the armoured trains from the site for now while we decide what to do with them. Ideally they need replacing or at least a tidy up, so we'll have a think and figure something out.

https://pendraken.co.uk/colonial/1899-1902-boer-war/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Wow, that's quite a range in there.
Nice one.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sultanbev

Leon,
are the WW1 ranges being photographed? Could do with a picture of BP15 British Highlanders....

Mark

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: sultanbev on 24 February 2021, 11:16:17 PM
Leon,
are the WW1 ranges being photographed? Could do with a picture of BP15 British Highlanders....

Those are next on the list so shouldn't be far away.  I've got the last of the WWII stuff to do today/tomorrow and then I'll get Dave started on spinning up all of the WWI ranges.

Leon

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 25 February 2021, 09:52:36 AM
... then I'll get Dave started on spinning up all of the WWI ranges.

This underlines how much work is involved in producing these photos
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Thats a hefty batch. Well done all
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Big Insect

Some great extra's in the Soviet Miscellaneous batch - I can think of a lot of uses (mainly for FWC) for those fuel tanks especially.

The interwar range is also really inspiring - that VBCW project might see light one day!
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Ace of Spades

Looking forward to hear the verdict on the Boer war armoured train. With some cleaning up and some more detailing this could make for an impressive model!

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 26 February 2021, 12:16:24 AM
This underlines how much work is involved in producing these photos

It's quite a chunk!  We've got it down to about 4-5 hours per 20 product codes, which includes the casting, assembling, blackwashing, photo'ing, editing, uploading.

Quote from: Big Insect on 26 February 2021, 08:42:09 AM
Some great extra's in the Soviet Miscellaneous batch - I can think of a lot of uses (mainly for FWC) for those fuel tanks especially.

The interwar range is also really inspiring - that VBCW project might see light one day!

On the new website I might make a new 'Useful Stuff' section where we can duplicate all of those barrels, boxes, drums, etc that can be used anywhere.

Quote from: Ace of Spades on 26 February 2021, 09:13:58 AM
Looking forward to hear the verdict on the Boer war armoured train. With some cleaning up and some more detailing this could make for an impressive model!

I'll have a look at this in the summer I think and work out what the best approach is.  It's probably 20+ years old as a model so needs upgrading at the very least, but it might be something I can look at getting remade as a 3d design.

Leon

A few more added tonight in the WWII section with the Aircraft mostly done now: https://pendraken.co.uk/world-war-ii/aircraft/

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Steve J

Great to finally be able to see the Boer War range, which is rather nice :).