Pendraken website photo info

Started by MaximumJpeg, 06 September 2010, 07:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Ace of Spades on 15 February 2021, 11:34:20 AM
Would work better if they were painted though...  ;)

Are you volunteering?!   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ace of Spades

I just realized the stagecoach is still on te painting table but since I've been doing some Carthaginian Wars figures in 28mm last year the subject sure is tempting. The number of figures in the range also seems quite acceptable... i guess we'll be able to work something out!  ;)

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ace of Spades

But Matt J. did an excellent job on the Spanish; are you sure he wouldn't want to do the rest of the period too?

Cheers,
Rob

steve_holmes_11

Long shot:

Can anybody post some pictures of the Ancient Indian elephants.

Leon

Quote from: Ace of Spades on 15 February 2021, 01:02:55 PM
But Matt J. did an excellent job on the Spanish; are you sure he wouldn't want to do the rest of the period too?

I'm not sure to be honest, I know he's working on the Falkland's Brits and some more Modern Vehicles at the moment.  I'll have to check with him and see.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ace of Spades

If he's too busy just drop me a line; we'll work something out!

Cheers,
Rob

Leon

Quote from: Ace of Spades on 15 February 2021, 05:37:04 PM
If he's too busy just drop me a line; we'll work something out!

Matt's happy to do those so we might have to find something else to keep you busy...!   ;)

Leon

A small range ticked off tonight with the Russo-Japanese figures all photo'd: https://pendraken.co.uk/colonial/1905-russo-japanese-war/  Sadly these are quite old sculpts now so we'll need to get them upgraded/revamped at some point.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sultanbev

Leon,
RJ5 shows a horse drawn limber of some sort but is listed as Japanese Hotchkiss HMG....

Leon

Quote from: sultanbev on 20 February 2021, 09:51:54 AM
Leon,
RJ5 shows a horse drawn limber of some sort but is listed as Japanese Hotchkiss HMG....

Not sure what happened there, all fixed now!

Ace of Spades

Quote from: Leon on 19 February 2021, 09:05:54 PM
Matt's happy to do those so we might have to find something else to keep you busy...!   ;)

Just let me know Leon; we'll work something out. The stagecoach is ready to leave by the way; should I hold it for some extra passengers or get it underway?
Any instructions on dealing with customs these days?

Cheers,
Rob

Leon

Quote from: Ace of Spades on 22 February 2021, 11:25:23 AM
The stagecoach is ready to leave by the way; should I hold it for some extra passengers or get it underway?
Any instructions on dealing with customs these days?

If you're OK to pop that over on it's own for now and then we can have a chat about any other ranges, if that's OK?  Customs is a bit iffy these days but with it being under the £135 value and not a purchase then it should come through fine.

Ace of Spades

That's okay with me Leon.
I'll try to get it out this week and let you know the details.

Cheers,
Rob