skywalker

Wishing you and your family Health, Weath and Happiness  :D :D

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

As usual - BAHHHHHHHHHHH HUMBUG
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Roy

Well, they don't make Xmas cards like they used to! I thought I'd share these ... as they're terrible and worth a laugh  :D

###

Well, you don't get much more Christmassy then those two cards, do you!

Have a good one everybody

Quote"This card, circa 1870, shows "The Robin family" taking a stroll on Christmas morning."
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Someone must have been at FSN's pills!  :o
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Sandinista

Happy winterfest / enjoy the summer holidays

cheers
Ian

Bodvoc

One week to go, so now I feel Christmassy, have a good one everyone :)
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Dazza

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Tawa

I'll probably be online right the way through the holidays anyway, but, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all!  :D
Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.

d_Guy

G_d Speed, Fierce!

Joyous Noel to all!

You've made my first week here memorable
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Leman

Tis a strange and wonderful place the land of Pendraken. And for another piece of Christmas cheer, whilst creating my wargames room I had to shift a bookcase, and lo and behold, there behind it, snuggly sheltering, were three packs of pristine Pendraken figures for the SYW. Hqw good is that!

Bit of a blank spot there Dazza
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Roy

Went to the dentist yesterday for the second session of my annual bit of torture (she's very attentive to her profession!).

Just got in the door, hadn't even plonked me backside into the big chair, and I'm being asked if I'm feeling festive?

Now I'm thinking does the answer I provide reflect on the level of pain I'm soon to experience? (and that's while she's just looking around my mouth!)

Anyway, I says "No", I didn't suffer no more than usual, but I don't think the question had any influence on her thoroughness (these European dentists are all very hands-on and thorough!), as I'm then given a questionnaire where the first question I'm asked is whether I'm pregnant!

I should have wrote 'Yes. It's a Christmas miracle!'  :D

[of note: since my old English dentist retired some years ago I've been seen by several, excellent European (and one Indian) female dentists, and also one sadistic Welshman. I prefer the foreign dentists! They're better looking for one]
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

d_Guy

Quote from: Leman on 22 December 2015, 08:12:41 AM
...were three packs of pristine Pendraken figures for the SYW. Hqw good is that!

Yup! Better than found money!

You're doing way better than me - I have several sticks of primed Pendrakens in plain sight and can't remember what I was doing with them.
Enjoy the season
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on