Some 20mm Terrain

Started by bigjackmac, 09 December 2015, 03:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjackmac

All,

Well, it's not often that I go for terrain, but I decided to spend a little time and money.  I absolutely needed some 20mm stuff, and then I looked for some other stuff that could be used for at least 15mm and 20mm, maybe even some 10mm.  Some of it worked ;)

This post is a mix of stuff I bought then made myself, and of stuff I bought on the internet (some from Ebay, and some from a fellow TMP member).  In any case, it will all see the table pretty soon.

The whole mess, everything I've recently acquired/been working on.  We've got a couple rocky hills, some rough ground and trees, a fenced in utility shop, and some 'scatter'-type terrain.  To see a bunch more photos, please check the blog at:
http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2015/12/some-20mm-terrain.html

Well, that's my new terrain, so it's ready, and the troops are ready.  Stand by for action!

V/R,
Jack

Ace of Spades

Looking good!
Put the utility shop and all the 'scatter' together and you got a complete Redneck kingdom! All you need is two broken down pick-up trucks...  could even make for a nice scenario come to think of it :-\
Anyway; well done really cool stuff there!

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Looks like damn good terrain, to me !
Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

bigjackmac

toxicpixie

That looks a pretty cool little haul there :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

ronan

Hello
I think you don't have to worry about the scales : Your 20mm minis won't always stay in the middle of the yard, you won't notice the "problem" while playing  ;)

Good job !