New country - new blog

Started by Sandinista, 08 December 2015, 07:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandinista

My 1st ever blog in fact!!

http://kerikerigamer.blogspot.co.nz/

I will be adding pics of my games room to it shortly as well. That is something new too, my own room for painting and gaming! Big enough for a 6' x 4' table with 4 people playing and a beer fridge - that's a 1st too  8)

Sounds a little like I've been bribed to emigrate  :D

More to follow

Cheers
Ian

Techno

Very nice stuff, Ian.
Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Lovely stuff indeed and your own games room! One day I say to myself, one day.....

Ace of Spades

Wow, there's some beautifull and colourfull stuff there!  :o
My compliments...  =D>

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Cracking stuff, Ian - sounds like you're settling in well :)

Now all you need is three gamers and some beer!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Subedai

Nice looking chaps. Added yours to my list of blogs to read.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Good to see you and your figures are settling in ;)

The shelving system in the background looks to being put to good use as well :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

Very nice looking armies.

And nice to see that you are already benefiting from the NZ sunshine.

Whenever we do a video chat with my sister it always seems really dark and dingy in the UK and bright sunshine in NZ
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Sandinista

Quote from: fred. on 08 December 2015, 09:12:41 PM
Whenever we do a video chat with my sister it always seems really dark and dingy in the UK and bright sunshine in NZ

Grey and gloomy most of the past week in Northland, rain most days as well. Not what was in the brochure  :D

cheers
Ian

toxicpixie

Are you sure you didn't move TO the UK?!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Sandinista

I didn't say it was cold Nathan, just a coolish 19o at the moment  ;)

Cheers
Ian

toxicpixie

Positively scorching compared to our current ten degrees less, if lucky and not under six feet of water!

Ace of Spades

Quote from: toxicpixie on 08 December 2015, 11:51:00 PM
Positively scorching compared to our current ten degrees less, if lucky and not under six feet of water!

Must say I find it remarkable to hear in the news that so much of an island can be under water really... are you sure you're on an island and not in one of our polders? I mean the biggest part of the Netherlands lies below sea level but we seem to be able to keep dry feet rather well... ;)

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Not to veer to stringy into politics but some helpful souls in government slashed flood defence spending and resources recently. Hasn't really helped much, but I'm sure there'll now be money thrown down black holes owned by their mates to "fix" things.